Despite the realisation that I’m not interested in setting up a business its still a good idea to consider the creation of a Mission Statement, Identify a potential product and a potential market.
To produce high quality images of subjects that interest myself and possibly others, examining the effect of such photographic images upon myself and those who may wish to view them.
For myself, with no interest in or desire to create a photographic business the product will be :-
- A meaningful and related collection of images having a clear narrative structure.
- Initially a PDF document containing the above images
- A Portfolio
- A ‘photographic book’ created using the images made to satisfy my own creative and photographic desires.
- Immediate family, friends and other interested parties
- Talks / Presentations for Local Camera Clubs and Photographic Societies
Should there be a desire for such works to be made more widely available then I would look more closely at the above statements and aims but, making money is, for me, not the aims of this exercise.